7 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan

By  |  9 Comments

I’ve been working on this for quite a while now, and I’ve finally finished it!

I get asked all the time what my meal plan looks like so I figured I’d make a document with 7 days worth of meals so you can diet just like me!

With this plan, you will be eating 6 meals a day. Make sure to eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism on fire!  Try to get in 30 minutes of exercise for at least 5 of the days during the plan!  If you want to do more, go right ahead!

Also, don’t forget to drink at least a gallon of water every day and take your multivitamin as well!

Here it is!!!!

7DayMenuimage

Click the button below to download your 7 day menu.

Click Here To Download Your 7 Day Meal Plan By Live Life Active!!

If you try this 7 day plan, leave a comment below or on the Facebook PAGE  and let me know how it goes!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at LiveLifeActive@gmail.com

Enjoy!!!

Note:  If you are out of Isagenix shakes, make sure to order more HERE!

Comment Here!

Loading Facebook Comments ...

9 Comments

1. Kathy

February 14, 2013 at 8:12 pm

I’m fairly new to your site and I really like the info I’ve found. This is a great meal plan! Question: I tend to workout Monday-Friday, if my schedule allows it…but I can only do so late at night – after 8pm – is okay to eat an additional meal after my workout or just have another protein shake? I am usually starving by the time I go to bed around 11pm :/

• Erin

February 14, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Have a casein shake before bed. That should hold you over and fill you up with a slow absorbing protein to feed your muscles while you sleep :)

• K Denae

February 25, 2013 at 9:26 pm

I’m in the same boat but I was wondering if you have any suggestions for a non-dairy substitute for casein? I tried pm casein while doing livefit but I learned I cannot tolerate any dairy based protein powders.

2. Jackie Woessner

February 28, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Erin,

I have told you before but I will say it again, how very much I appreciate your help on many things in the past month. I am learning through you, thank you for inspiring me to find out things about myself, I didn’t even know I was capable of.
    Question: I would like to start blogging and create a website myself. I have heard many do one through wordpress.com or what would be your suggestion?

Again, thanks for all your helpful information!

Jackie Woessner

3. Sarah Jones

April 14, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Hi I’ve came across your page through bodybuilding.com your transformation is amazing!
    I currently weigh 138lbs and hoping to achieve a body like yours.
    Thanks for this meal plan can’t wait to do some hard work and see some results!!
    Sarah, Liverpool UK xx

• Erin

April 15, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Thanks Sarah!!!

4. Brittani Smith

May 19, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Hi Erin,

First of all thank you so much for sharing your 7 day meal plan! It will help me greatly! Secondly, I do all my workouts at home and was wondering what at home exercises you like or suggest that get results?
    Thanks!

• Erin

May 20, 2013 at 11:55 am

Thanks! You can honestly do anything at home with simple equipment. There are too many to list!!! Try some lunges, jump squats, bicep curls, dips, jump rope and crunches. I could go on forever…hah