I know this post is a little late, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!!!! I hope you guys reached your goals and stuck with your 2012 resolutions.
My year of 2012 was absolutely amazing. Here are a couple highlights of my 2012.
- Published fitness model in a magazine
- Became a certified personal trainer
- Started a personal training business
- Become a paid model
- Competed in first fitness competition
- Vacationed to Bahamas, Florida and the Caribbean
- Became an Isagenix consultant
- Added to my family with another puppy
- Worked out consistently
- Joined a fitness team
Wow…when you actually write down your achievements, it really puts the year into perspective. I can’t believe how much I accomplished in one year. This makes me thrilled to push ever harder in 2013.
That being said, here is my new list…
if you don’t already, I’d suggest you write down your 2013 goals to keep yourself accountable throughout the year!!!