At lunch today I decided to try a workout that Jamie Eason recently created for FitnessRX.com. The workout is called Jamie Eason’s 30 day knockout TOTAL BODY workout. See the full workout HERE.
As always, I trust any workout that Jamie Eason comes up with. I had such great success with her LiveFit program (My results) that I figured I’d give this one a try too. I don’t know if I’ll do it for a full 30 days but I may. I always like to try new programs so I don’t get bored.
I also like that it’s an upper body / lower body split. I’m so used to only working each muscle group one time a week. This will allow me to work each group 2+ times a week (Make sure you always rest your muscles at least 48 hours before working the same group again!)
Weights I used:
- Seated DB Shoulder Press: 25lb dbs to failure then dropped to 20lb dbs.
- Skull Crushers superset with Narrow grip bench: 30lb barbell
- DB Lateral Raises: 15 lbs
- Cable Chest Flyes: 10-15lbs
- Rear Delts: 40-50 lbs (I used rear delt machine, not cables)
- Wide grip lat pulldown: 65-70lbs
- Reverse Grip pulldown: 55lbs
- Alternating DB Curls: 15lbs
I didn’t have much time afterwards so I just ran on the treadmill for 5 minutes at 6.5mph. It’s amazing how much I can sweat in just a few minutes haha. Five min of cardio..that’s my kinda day 🙂
As for the rest of the program…it looks like this…
My food has been ON POINT today thanks to my awesome food-prep I did last night!!! BOOM!
Anyone want to try this program with me?!?!