1. One Legged Deadlifts holding weight (4×15) – 15 each leg – Pick a heavy weight!
2. Jump Lunges (4×30) – 15 each side
1. One Legged Calf Raises (4×25)- Hold a heavy weight. 25 each leg.
2. Dumbbell Sumo Squats (4×20) – Feet a little wider than shoulder width. Hold weight with two hands and squat down low enough for the weight to touch the ground. Keep back straight.
1. Reverse Lunge with hop (3×12 each leg)- Hold weight. Do a reverse lunge and explode up into a one legged hop.
2. Fast Feet Toe Taps(3×50) – Stand in front of a chair or bench and touch one toe on top of the top and back down, repeat with the other toe. Do this as fast as you can. 50 total toe taps (25 each toe).
3. Curtsey Lunges with leg lift (3×12 each side)- With a weight in hand, do a curtsey lunge with a lateral leg raise after the lunge. (Here’s a video to get a better idea: http://vimeo.com/41320532)
Do 20 min of sprints (run outside or on treadmill). You’ll do 30 seconds in a full sprint, then 30 seconds at a VERY slow walk or feet on the sides of the treadmill.
*Superset: (Do one set of first exercise, then one set of second exercise. Rest for 1-2min. Repeat superset for required amount of sets)
*Tripleset : (Do one set of first exercise, then one set of second exercise followed by one set of third exercise. Rest for 1-2min. Repeat tripleset for required amount of sets)