Are you looking for DIY Christmas Gifts to give to your coworkers or neighbors this year? I’ve just come up with the best idea ever that’s adorable and also will be a huge hit! This idea will cost less than $5 per each gift (actually closer to $4) and it only takes a few minutes to make.
First..I want to say I’m sorry for not posting much lately. Work has been absolutely crazy and when I come home from work the last thing I’ve been wanting to do is see a computer again so I apologize!
Since it’s been a while since you’ve seen my precious Macy, she wanted to make an appearance in today’s post and say what’s up. world?!?!
Aside from working like crazy, we had our “friendsgiving” dinner this week and it was so awesome to see all of us come together and actually produce a pretty outstanding adult meal. Yeah we are way passed Thanksgiving but it was nice to have a friendsgiving between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year since both of those times are always so busy.
Here’s our attempt at an awkward family photo on the stairs. Love it.
Anyway..back to the DIY Christmas Ideas for you.
Christmas Wine To Go!
Who doesn’t love a little wine over Christmas? This year why not give your coworkers or neighbors a gift they ACTUALLY want and will use.
What you’ll need for these DIY Christmas Gifts
- One mini bottle of wine (I chose sweet red because it was Christmas red. You can usually get these at CVS, Walgreens or Walmart for $1-1.50 each)
- One glass each (I got them at Dollar General for a buck each)
- Andre’s mints – the green wrapping and the deliciousness of these chocolates are a win! Plus…who doesn’t like to have a little chocolate with their wine? I got a pack of 11 chocolates for a buck at the Dollar General.
- Hershey Kisses – I got a pack of about 20 silver Hershey kisses from the Dollar General for a buck.
- A pack of candy canes from Dollar General
- Garland – I bought a big red/gold garland from Dollar General and just trimmed off some of the pieces to add to the glass.
Total Cost $4 each and some change each!
All you have to do is put the wine bottle in the glass, place two Andre’s chocolates. two Hershey kisses, two candy canes and a whole lot of colorful and fun garland thrown in.
Such a simple, cheap and cute idea for DIY Christmas Gifts, right??
If you do this gift or have any comments, feel free to leave them below!!
Also, If you’re looking for an easy Christmas recipe to make, try my Salty Kisses Recipe. I can’t wait to make these again this year.