1. Dumbbell bench press (4×15)
2. Overhead tricep extension (4×20)
Do 1 & 2 back to back then rest 1 minute and repeat
1. Overhead Standing Dumbbell shoulder press (3×15)
2. Tricep dips with weight on lap (3×15)
3. Jump rope or high knees for 30 seconds
Do 1, 2 & 3 then rest 2 minutes and repeat 3 times
Rear Delt Flyes (lay downwards on an incline bench or something angled and use dumbbells to do flyes) (3×12)
V Push-ups (3×12) – With feet on bench and butt in air (in a V shape), do a pushup where your head will go straight down towards your hands – Concentrate on your shoulders!
Do 30 minutes of SPRINTS. Use a treadmill or go outside. This week you should do 60 second sprints, followed by a 90 second recovery time. Make sure to push it as hard as you can for the whole 60 second sprint. Do for 30 minutes.