Set 1 x 4
1. Arnold Shoulder Press (x12)
2. Squat Jumps (x15) – Get LOW and explode into a jump – Right back into a low squat!
Set 2 x 3
1. Dumbbell lat raises (x12)
2. Stability ball mountain climbers (hands balance on Stability Ball) (x12 each leg) – Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x_-3iwX3cY
30 second rest
3. Stability Ball plank (on elbows. If you can, try to draw your imaginary “ABC’s” with your elbows which will move the ball a little while staying in a plank!) (do for as long as possible..or the whole alphabet!)
**If you don’t have a stability ball, do on the ground**
Set 3 x 3
1. Bent over dumbbell delt flyes (x12)
2. High knees for 60 seconds – run in place but raise your knees as high as you can every time. Do this FAST.
3. V-Ups (x as many as possible) – Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btnSqzxuvlM
Complete 30 min on the elliptical today. If you don’t have access to an elliptical, complete THIS workout.