It’s SEPTEMBER! Sorry, I said it. Can you believe it? I hate to say it but summer is coming to an end and fall will be arriving shortly!
Usually at this time I’m starting to feel the winter blues coming on knowing that a brutal Midwest winter is coming my way, but this year is different. I’m picking up and moving South instead! I’m going to escape the crazy white stuff that falls from the sky this year and head to Charleston, SC instead. Sounds like a good plan, right?!?
I think so!
One thing I DO love about the Midwest though is the fall weather (which I assume will be equivalent to the South Carolina WINTERS. Ummmm YES PLEASE!)
Today I started to get a little excited for fall and thought I’d make a list of a few of my Fall Faves!
Top 5 Things I LOVE about the FALL
- Running Outdoors – Nothing beats a good run outside in perfect fall weather. You can wear shorts, pants, short sleeves, long sleeves – WHATEVER you want because the weather isn’t hot and it isn’t cold. BTW, Target® has it’s great C9 workout clothing line that’s comfy and well priced!
- Pumpkin Spice Candles – Every Fall I make sure my house smells like pumpkin by burning pumpkin spice scented candles like it’s my job. I started doing this about 5 years ago and now I connect Fall weather with this smell and it’s simply amazing!
- Bonfires & Comfy Clothes – Who doesn’t love a bonfire where you can show up in a hoodie? This is one of my favorite things to do in the fall with my friends.
- Leggings. Leggings. LEGGINGS! – What girl doesn’t love when it’s leggings season? They seem go with everything and they always seem to fit. Girls with muscular legs know what I’m talking about…sometimes it seems like leggings are the only thing you can wear since fitting in jeans can be as difficult as fitting in that extra serving of ice cream in your macros for the day. 😉
- Setting goals for the summer – I know this may sound crazy but I always try to start setting my summer goals for my body when it starts to get colder out. Most people do the opposite and gain weight in the colder months, but I find myself more motivated usually because building muscle in the winter makes for a hot bod in the summer months!! All summer bodies are earned in the winter (and fall)!
Heading into this fall season I plan to increase my activity levels as well. Since I recently had surgery and have had to take a lot of time off from the gym, I plan on hitting the gym like a mad woman as soon as I move in a couple weeks!
I wanted to share one of my favorite Fall workouts I like to do. It’s quick and efficient. All you have to do is put on some running shoes, find a running path and head outdoors to enjoy the weather and a nice workout! This is one of my fall faves for sure!
(Hint: Make sure to over over this image to pin it Pinterest so you remember to try it later!)
What are some of your fall faves? Leave a comment below!!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Target® C9 through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Target® C9, this workout plan and opinions are all my own.