I haven’t done a post about my daily nutrition in a while so I thought I’d share how my day looked yesterday. Hopefully it helps give you an idea or two! Here is my food log.
- Meal 1: IsaLean shake (1 scoop vanilla, 1 scoop chocolate)
- Meal 2: PB&J Oats (1/4 cup oats, 1 tbs natural peanut butter, water & blueberries)
- Meal 3: 1 cup turkey chili (extra lean ground turkey, corn, beans, tomato paste), 1 cutie
- Meal 4: IsaLean shake (1 scoop vanilla, 1 scoop chocolate)
- Meal 5: Chicken salad on 1/2 wheat sandwich thin (chicken salad = celery, egg whites, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, plain greek yogurt) and one IsaDelight Plus chocolate for desert!
- Meal 6: 15 almonds & low fat cottage cheese
I lifted legs & core after work. I’m paying for it today. I love when my workouts get switched up every month because it never allows my body to get fully used to any workout routine.
I did lots of squats, leg presses, lunges & stability work for core.
Pink polka dotted leg press!!! I love when guys stare at me because I lift heavier than they do 😉
I don’t know what I’d do without my Polar heart rate monitor. I wear this every damn workout and love it!!!
I left the gym and it was so beautiful outside!!! How pretty is that?! This weather in the Midwest has been unreal lately and I love every second of it!!
Hope you’re having a great week!!!