As usual, I did my weekly grocery shopping on Sunday. I go every Sunday and get all the food I need to prep for one week of clean eating. Here’s a look at all the grub I got this week…
Grocery List This Week:
- Carrots/Celery mix
- Deli Turkey
- 2 lbs Ground Turkey
- 3 dozen eggs
- French Green Beans
- 5 Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 lb bag Frozen Tyson Chicken Breasts
- 3 cans of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can of tomato soup
- Sliced Carrots
- Bay Leaves
- Kashi Honey Almond cereal
Total cost was about $65. That seems to be about my weekly cost almost every week.
I love how my fridge is completely different on Sundays compared to the end of the week. Here’s what it looked like before I went shopping…
Then I prepped all my food after grocery shopping which left it looking like this…
Ahhh much better!! Sorry the pics are a bit dark!
I didn’t start prepping my food for the week until 9pm last night. It took me about an hour and a half to have everything ready and individually packaged to grab and go all week.
What I prepared for this week….
- 3 dozen hard boiled eggs (seperated into bags of 4)
- 4 oz bags of carrots/celery mix servings
- Cut up 1/2 oranges into bags
- Divided my strawberries into bags with about 4 per serving
- Bags of 1/2 cup broccoli
- I created a new recipe last night that I’ll call Turkey-Strone soup. It’s just like a minestrone but made with turkey. I made a huge batch and divided it up into about 8 servings. I’ll post that recipe soon. Yum!
I think that all this food will be the right amount to get me through the week with 6 meals a day.