I’ve always been a huge technology geek. I always have the latest gadgets and newest technology. This has also been a common trend in my fitness. I was thinking today about all the devices I have that are related to working out and it was quite amazing…I love it.
- Nintendo Wii – EA Sports Active, Just Dance, Wii Sports, Wii Resort & Gold’s Gym.
- Nike+ with iPod – The Nike+ that connects to my iPod and Nike shoes to track my distance/pace/calories. Also have an app on my iPhone so I can view my challenges/goals on the go.
- Lose It! application on iPhone – Tracks my nutrition and exercise on the go.
- iPhone 3Gs – Also has a Nike+ sensor in it that works with my shoes and music on my iPhone. Also takes my pictures for my blogging.
- greatdaytobealive.wordpress.com – My blog to discuss my dieting/workouts. Also is an app on my iPhone so I can access it on the go.
- iFit compatible treadmill – My treadmill accepts iFit workout cards that have pre-programmed workouts that change treadmill speed and incline on its own.
- Garmin watch with GPS – Tracks distance of runs based on GPS for outside runs ( I haven’t used this one much though).
- Jillian Michael’s 30 day Shred – Workout DVD
It’s just amazing to me how much I use technology with my fitness. I love, love, love hearing about new uses of technology with working out. I’m always the first to test out a new product. One thing I’ve never tried out is the BodyBugg just because of the price.
Does anyone else have any other fun technology that I could incorporate into my fitness routines?